GETTING TO KNOW YOU: CHRISTMAS VERSION
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I hate to gift wrap and I love bags and tissue paper and I think bags are so beautiful and cute and it really is a blessing to me and would be a blessing to you if you got a gift from me because I do not have mad wrapping skillz!!
2. Real tree or artificial? artificial. I love real trees and the smell of a real tree is awesome but I love putting my tree up before Thanksgiving and I stick with the artificial. I have a 9 ft tree this year and I wish I could have a party and invite you all over to eat and see my tree!!!
3. When do you put up the tree? A week before Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the day after Christmas but this year it is staying up through New Years Day.
5. Do you like eggnog? Uh, NO!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? a kitchen. I am talking old school here. Not Little Tikes. It was a full kitchen and it was brown , a stove, frig, sink, I even got a kitchen floor. Linoleum(Sp?) I was all girl. :o)
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. My brother-in-law bought me one for Christmas a few years ago and I love it. It is in my foyer this year.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My brother. He has all the best of any electronics you can buy and that is what he is in to and I know of nothing else to buy him and it is hard every year except that I know what I am getting him this year and I am happy to say he will love it.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My mother. She loves purses and movies. My children , too. They print me off a list and I take it with me and buy what is on their list. My youngest son is the most expensive. He usually gets what he wants.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? appliances by my ex husband
.11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I love Santa Claus is coming to Town and all the Santa Claus movies.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday or the day after Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peanut Butter Balls and sausage balls
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored lights on the big tree. This one is for the boys. I prefer white lights but I gave in to them and put colored lights on their tree. I have orange and white lights on my U.T. VOLS tree. White lights are outside.
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home. I love being at home. When we were little we had to travel every Christmas and we had to rush through opening presents and I didn't like it at all. I love being at home and cooking and relaxing.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, I can.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?a bow. A big bow and I put hmmmm hard to explain, twigs with red berries on each side of the bow and behind the top of the bow. You can see pictures when I post them at Boo Mamas Christmas Home Tour.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?I love Christmas morning but the boys like Christmas Eve. This year it will be Christmas Day. We have a candlelight service at 11:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve and I want us to do that this year and open them on Christmas Day!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? This would be a toss up. Standing in long lines and also dealing with rude salespeople.
23. What I most love about Christmas.I love it all. I love decorating and seeing everyone else's lights and I love baking and eating. Visiting friends and family and parties and one of my favorite things to do is to go to the candlelight ceremony on Christmas Eve and take the Lord's Supper and sing and praise God. Ending with lighting our candles and singing Silent Night.
Okay, you all do the meme and let me know you did so I can visit your place and read your answers.!!!